Unable to delete VHD from VMM library

I had VM template associated with VHD from VMM library, and I wanted to delete both of them, since they were used for testing purposes. I deleted the VM template successfully, and after that I wanted to delete the VHD, but VMM was not allowing to delete the VHD because temporary VM template was dependent of it. Here is the error message when I tried to delete the VHD:



And the dependencies from the properties of the VHD file:



Easiest way to delete this temporary VM template is using powershell:
Remove-SCVMTemplate -VMTemplate "Temporary TemplateName"
After deleting the temporary VM template, there were no dependencies of the VHD, and I deleted the file from library successfully. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to check EMBG (Unique Master Citizen Number) using regex

In this post, I will share my implementation of how to check if some number looks like EMBG or Unique Master Citizen Number. For those of yo...